Recover Faster and Reduce Pain With Massage Therapy!
Treat muscle pain and injury, or rejuvenate through relaxation.
Do you suffer from sore muscles, previous injuries or stress?
Find relief with one of our highly trained Registered Massage Therapists.
Helping your body with massage therapy can produce significant benefits:
- Cause changes in the blood. The oxygen capacity of the blood can increase 10-15% after a massage.
- Massage can help loosen contracted, shortened muscles and can stimulate weak, flaccid muscles.
This muscle “balancing” can help posture and promote more efficient movement.
- Increase the body’s secretions and excretions. There is a proven increase in the production of gastric juices, saliva, and urine.
- Enhance skin conditioning. Massage directly improves the function of the sebaceous (oil) and sweat glands which keep the skin lubricated, clean, cooled. Tough, inflexible skin can become softer and more supple.
- Affect the nervous system. Massage balances the nervous system by soothing or stimulating it, depending on which effect is needed by the individual at the time of the massage.
- Affect internal organs. By indirectly or directly stimulating nerves that supply internal organs, blood vessels of these organs dilate and allow greater blood supply to them.
- Speed recovery from muscle fatigue that occurs after exercise.
Whether you are simply looking for a relaxation treatment or a deep tissue specific therapeutic massage, let the experienced hands of Kingston’s The Live Well Centre help you.
Massage Therapy Pricing
All of our massage therapists are registered, which means they are covered by your insurance plan!
Prices: 1 hour: $95
45 minutes: $80
30 minutes: $60
Our massage therapists are extremely professional and experienced, many with specific therapeutic tools to help you get better faster!
To schedule an appointment, please call our office in Kingston at 613-549-0866, or email our front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org