We want you to join our team!
Do you want to join a team who’s mission is to improve the health and quality of life of those in our community?
Are you a clear and effective communicator?
Do you wake up every morning dedicated to getting better at everything you do and in the process inspire others to do the same?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
Do you enjoy working with and helping others be the best they can be?
If so, we may have a perfect fit for you.
We are looking for someone to join our team at The Live Well Centre as a regular part-time administrator. This is not a punch-in and punch-out, go through the motions regular job. We are not your typical, sterile, white lab coat “sick care” facility. As a centre, we are aiming for more than the status quo of mediocrity.
If you’re an A+ player and you’re looking for more than just a job, something that will make a difference in people’s lives and our community, then please check out our website, learn more about us and then drop by The Live Well Centre with a resume on or before July 12th.
When you drop in, we will have a short questionnaire to fill in.
Specialized training will be provided, but computer and effective communication skills are a must.
- Treating our patients and clients like gold
- Help service our patients to get the most effective care possible to enhance their health
- Communicating and scheduling appointments in person and over the phone
- Help manage inventory
- Prepare bank deposits and balance daily accounts
- Help our health practitioners service their patients, with filing, pulling charts, follow-up emails and phone calls
- Have Fun in a Relaxed but Professional Atmosphere!
The schedule would include 2 or 3 regular 4 hour shifts, while also being able to occasionally fill in for other’s vacation or sick time.